As we begin to look at the things that led to WWII, we have to think about typical human behavior. We're going to begin by looking at the humans we know best -- ourselves!
- Click on the link below to download the Identity Chart.
- Save it as Identity Chart [Your Name].
- In the center of the chart, type your name.
- Print the chart to complete it or finish it on the computer.
- Inside the inner oval, write or type* words or phrases that you feel describe (or "label") you.
- Inside the outer oval, write or type* words or phrases that others might use to label you.
- When you get through, decorate your chart with clip art (OR print it and hand-illustrate) to make it eye-catching and truly representative of you.
*Note: If you choose to type into the identity chart, you will need to use text boxes. See your teacher or librarian for help, if you don't know how to do this.